Of course I'll never forget the day you were born--but your "birth" day was especially memorable. After being on bedrest for 11 weeks I was induced due to the HELLP syndrome. We made a pitstop on our way to the hospital to get stitches for your dad, as a ski fell from the garage rafters and cut his nose and forehead. It was a tough labor and an even harder delivery, as you were born face up. You've challenged me from day one! :) We had a few scary moments that first day, but I knew from the very beginning that you were one tough guy and you've proven that to be true over and over again!
You have grown up so much over the past 4 years and it's been so fun to watch you learn and grow! I love you more than you'll ever know! Thanks for being you and for all your love, you are amazing!
Love,
Mom



No comments:
Post a Comment