The Froehle's

The Froehle's

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

First day of First Grade!

And he's off to 1st grade!! The first day of first grade went well! Bishop was VERY excited and Nora was equally as excited! Next year will be a big first day for her!

We all dropped Nora off at school and then Bishop got a pastry from Turtle Bread before heading into school. Luke and I brought him to his classroom on the first day......and while he was ready and excited he was a little hesitant for us to leave. Needless to say he had the BEST first day! He came home and was so chatty and excited he couldn't fall asleep! He made a couple comments....."First grade is SO much better than Kindergarten! And, I have THE BEST teacher!" I am so thankful he had such a positive experience on his first day and I'm excited to see where the year takes him!



Night Star came for a picture! ;)

One without the neighbors cat!




Nora wanted one with Night Star too! :)

Lots of changes for Nora as a lot of her friends moved on to Kindergarten!

Bishop and Charlie before school!

Sitting at his desk ready for school to start! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment