The Froehle's

The Froehle's

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Bishop!

Wow--how can you be 5 years old already?!? Time sure flies when you're having fun.....and you have A LOT of fun, Bishop!

This past year has been one of my favorites. I loved the age of 4-you grew up so much and you continue to mature and learn so much. I am amazed by the questions you ask and the information you retain.

Some of your favorites right now are:

Skating/hockey--you love a good challenge and you are determined to learn how to skate (and skate FAST)! :) You are very athletic and active and I love watching you have so much fun!

Cross country skiing--you LOVE the downhills--that's pretty much all you want to do....go down the hills and climb right back up so you can do it again. I can't wait to see you on downhill skis!

Indiana Jones--you've recently gotten into the Indiana Jones movies--and you also love Le Miserables! Slow down--don't grow up too fast!!

Swimming--you are doing so well on your own in the pool. You love to dive for rings and be independent in the water.

Legos-you love to build and create things--you are very creative with making your own lego creations!

Taking showers--you're becoming more independent every day and you have moved on to taking showers!

BBQ sauce--you love BBQ sauce-you only want me to make foods that you can dip in BBQ sauce! :)

Your sister--you continue to be so good to your sister! You are quite the negotiator and you've figured out how to get what you want from her by talking her into whatever it is you don't want! :)

I am so proud of you and I look forward to all the adventures you will experience in the next year! You are excited for Kindergarten (and you think that since you turn 5 today that you get to go to Kindergarten tomorrow)! :)

I love you so much, Bishop and I'm proud of the boy you are! Keep working hard and practicing at whatever it is you want and I have no doubt that you'll achieve it!

Love,
Mom

Your last day as a 4 year old!

Birthday donut on your 5th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment