Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!
To the best dad in the world......thank you so much for all you've done for me and now my family! You are simply amazing and I've always looked to you for guidance, support and advice! I love talking with you! I appreciate how hard you worked to provide so many wonderful experiences for me, growing up! I respect you and the decisions you've made and how you handle so many different situations! Thanks for everything! You are so special to Bishop and Nora! We all love you so much!
Happy Father's day to Luke! He's wanted roller skis for awhile now and he got them for Father's Day! I'm excited for him to start using them and to see how he likes them!
![]() |
| Daddy and his daughter |
| So sweet! |
Luke, you are an amazing father! I love how involved you are in your kids' lives! Thank you for working so hard to provide for our family, you are such a positive influence on Bishop and Nora! Thanks for all you do! We love you so much!
Rich, I'm sorry we weren't able to celebrate with you this weekend--we hope to see you soon! Thanks for being such a wonderful father-in-law and Grandpa!
We had a great day! The kids had spent the night at Nana and Papa's in Owatonna, since we were at Rock The Garden, so Luke and I went out for a quiet breakfast at The Egg and I. We cleaned up at home a bit and then drove down to pick up the kids.
It rained quite a bit, but cleared off enough to finish our night at SeSalt for dinner! It was a beautiful night and fun to be together celebrating!!




No comments:
Post a Comment