The Froehle's

The Froehle's

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Potty Training

We had a very fun, busy and exciting weekend!!

We put Bishop in underwear yesterday  morning and he was in them all weekend long!! He had 3 accidents Saturday morning and then caught on! Since then he has gone on the potty numerous times and is now able to tell us when he has to go potty and even poopy!!!! Tonight, he went over to the potty and started pulling his underwear down....Luke went over to help him--he sat down, went potty and then poopy too!!!! He had 1 wet accident today and 2 poopy accidents, but he seems to have caught on!!

I am absolutely thrilled!! He will go to daycare in underwear tomorrow--and hopefully he'll have a good day!!!

The other exciting news for our family is Madelyn has started walking!! She stopped by with Shelly yesterday afternoon and it was so fun to see her and Bishop play together!!! She took a few steps on her own--we are so proud of her!!

I have other posts I have started, but I wanted to post this one tonight!! I'll try to post pictures soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment