Here's a little snapshot of the 2nd half of June in Minnesota!
![]() |
| Father's Day Snack at Kindercare |
![]() |
| Bishop got caught being terrific at the Y! |
| Icecream Truck day at school! |
![]() |
| "MOM, I'm going to get this one next time"! |
![]() |
| Bishop even got one since I was able to join before skating |
![]() |
| Looking for frogs--it's still a little early! |
| We'll catch rocks instead! |
![]() |
| Swimming at Lake Harriet |
| Danny, Bishop, Jack and Nora |
![]() |
| Having fun in the water with Dad! |
| Nora and Aisling |
| Nora's first friend birthday party! |
![]() |
| My baking helper! Making chocolate lasagna |
![]() |
| "Paint facing" day at KC! ;) |
![]() |
| Look, I'm a tree! |
| Uncle Jake is SO fun!! |
| Swimming with Max and Marah |
![]() |
| Bishop's new favorite--the trampoline!! |
We're heading to Colorado again over the 4th of July! We're all excited for a vacation!











No comments:
Post a Comment