We celebrated Mother's Day by watching the kids sing in church together for the last time! It was a beautiful morning and both sets of grandparents came to watch them sing, so it was extra special! They both sang and did the motions for the songs--I love listening to kids sing, it always makes me smile!
After church the Bormann's and Uncle Jake joined us for lunch at our house! It was such a beautiful and perfect day that we brought an extra table outside so everyone could eat outside! The mom's celebrated with Mimosa's and Champaign, which was special too! ;)
After everyone left we went on a family bike ride--we checked for frogs, but there weren't any frogs at the bird sanctuary yet--but we did run into Charlie and his family, so it was fun to play with them for a bit. We stopped at Tilia on the way home and enjoyed a night at home! I felt loved and spoiled and am so honored and blessed to be Bishop and Nora's mother!
A special Happy Mother's day to my mother in law, Eileen!! Thanks for all your love and support of our family!! We appreciate how much you help us out!!
I am so thankful for my mom who has taught me so much! I don't know where I'd be without her today.....her guidance, advice and love is unbelievable! Thank you so much for all you've done for me, mom! I love you more than you'll ever know!
| Praise Him, Praise Him all the little children! |
| I have always looked up to my sister--and that continues in how she raises her children! |
| I have learned so much from these 2--I am so thankful for them in my life!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment