We had a couple quieter weekends in November, which was so wonderful. We were able to get some things done around the house and spend time together playing/hanging out at home. We've seen tons of friends lately, which has been so much fun! I had my National Sales meeting in San Antonio for a week--and I got the best homecoming ever when I got back! The best part about leaving for a trip is the hugs and kisses when I get back! Unfortunately, Nora got the stomach flu while I was gone. I left early on Sunday morning and by Sunday evening she had throwed (her terms) up a couple of times. Thankfully it was the quick flu bug and she was back to herself immediately! I still felt sad for not being there when she was sick....but she was a trooper and dad had everything under control!
And now we move on and prepare for Thanksgiving! This fall has seriously flown by!! We've had some beautiful weather, which has helped a ton too! Bishop and I went to Target to check out some ideas for Christmas lists......he wanted a picture with Chewbacca! ;)
This girl came into our bedroom one night after 9pm--she was still awake.....and looking like this! :) I could only smile!
Friday was a very fun, busy, party day for both kids! Bishop had his Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Play in the afternoon, which he had been practicing for. The kids all lined up and said their parts.....they sang a few songs (Bishop knew all the words and sang along) and then they all sat down and one by one stood up and said what they were thankful for. Bishop stood up said "I'm Bishop....and I'm thankful for Avery (Cal's sister)". That got a laugh out of the audience......which he enjoyed! ;) The kids also made a recipe book of all of their own ways to make a turkey.......it is really cute to see what the kids all wrote......
 |
| Bishop's the 3rd in on the right |
 |
| Bishop's recipe--might need more than 50 degrees! ;) |
 |
| These crazy boys......Graham, Cal, Bishop and Charlie |
 |
| Cal and Bishop |
 |
| Charlie and Bishop |
Nora also had a Pies and Parents party that afternoon--so we hurried over to her school to join her at her party! We had pumpkin pie, played a game of Bingo.....Nora played with her friends and we were off to Ashton's house for the night!
 |
| Pumpkin PIE! |
 |
| So happy to have Daddy at the party! |
The kids had a fun time together at Ashton's....so much fun they found some "gummies" upstairs. Story to follow on a different day..........let's say we're thankful the bottle was only 1/2 full! :)
 |
| Teenagers?!? |
 |
| Playing Simon Says with Luke--such a riot! |
No comments:
Post a Comment