The Froehle's

The Froehle's

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bishop's first trip to the dentist

Bishop had his first trip to the dentist yesterday and he did great! I took him to a pediatric dentist in Edina and I would highly recommend her (Dr. Amey Severson)! Her staff was awesome and she was just as great! Bishop's hygienist was amazing (Ms. Ashley)! She showed Bishop all of her tools and he got to touch them. She explained why she did everything (why she wears gloves, why she wears a mask, how Mr. Thirsty sucks the saliva out of his mouth, etc). He let her clean his teeth, floss his teeth and even do a little fluoride treatment! I was very impressed all around! He got to pick out a "treat/prize" and he chose a orange and black snake--it's his new favorite!

The best news was....no cavities! He even let me floss his teeth last night! It was a very positive experience and I'm proud of him and very happy about the office we went to!

Not showing his teeth before they were cleaned!

Learning about all of Ms. Ashley's tools
He got to wear sunglasses, so the light wasn't so bright in his eyes!
Getting his teeth cleaned

Mr. Thirsty doing his job! Bishop looks terrified in this picture, but he wasn't

Look at my clean teeth!

All smiles for NO cavities!

No comments:

Post a Comment