The Froehle's

The Froehle's

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Bishop!

Bishop--from the day you were born you have kept us on our toes! You have more energy than anyone else I know and your love for life is second to none! I don't know of anyone else who sincerely LOVES everything they try! I absolutely LOVE that about you!!! You embrace everything you do with a smile on your face and your energy and spirit is contagious!

You are SO good to your baby sister and you always have been. Most recently, you have made sure she is "taken care of" and is "ok"! You'll share your toys with her and you want her to join you in playing with your toys and hanging out just the two of you. I couldn't be more proud of you for that! Nora absolutely adores you and looks up to you! She's already trying to jump on your bed, which isn't necessarily the thing I'm most proud of you teaching her, but you have and will continue to teach her many things. :) When she cries you try to console her and tell her everything is ok--you clap your hands and sing to her when she's crying.

You are, always have been, and most likely always will be a little crazy......but you have the most tender heart and you care about people so much! Your prayers always end with "God Bless All the People". It is the sweetest--you came up with that one on your own!

2/10/10

New born pics by Matt Addington

1 years old

2 years old

3 years old
Happy Birthday, Bishop! You have brought more joy and energy to my life than I thought possible.  I love you bigger than the sky!


No comments:

Post a Comment